MICHAEL OLPIN PhD
World leader in stress management and stress reduction
county health Department
A Federal Government Agency
Industrial Services Company
nicholas & Company
Food Services Company
world financial group
Federal Government Agency
Utah Bankers Association
hill air force base
parker aerospace technologies
zions securities corporation
deseret mutual benefits administrators pacificorp
Ogden regional medical center
box elder county
Weber county water conservancy district
Altius Health Plans
Davis School District
marketstar utah municipal clerks association
Speeches & Presentations
- American Association for Health, Physical Education, Recreation, and Dance
- American School Health Association
- ASCLS – Utah Chapter
- Association for the Advancement of Health Education
- Box Elder School District
- Brigham Young University
- CASA – Utah Court Appointed Special Advocates
- CLMA – Utah Chapter
- Community United Methodist Church
- Davis School District
- Families Alive Annual Conference
- Family Connection Center (FCC)
- Good Things Utah (Channel 4 TV)
- Good4Utah (Channel 4 TV) Afternoon News
- Good4Utah (Channel 4 TV) Noon News
- Health Education Association of Utah Conference
- Health Science and Technology (HST) Education Summer Conference
- LDS Church
- LDS Church Groups
- Mountain States College Stores Association (Keynote Speaker)
- National Conference on Undergraduate Research
- National Fibromyalgia & Chronic Pain Association
- National Social Science Association
- National Wellness Association
- North Ogden Community Group
- Northern Utah Division of Child and Family Services
- Northern Wasatch Oasis Group
- Northern Wasatch Oasis Group
- Provo City
- Rural Water Association of Utah
- Southwest District for Health, Physical Education, Recreation, And Dance
- Utah Academy of Science, Arts, & Letters
- Utah Association for Public Treasurers
- Utah Association of Elementary School Principals Conference
- Utah Bankers Association
- Utah Health Information Management Association (UHIMA) Keynote Speaker
- Utah Hoby Scholarship/Leadership
- Utah Municipal Clerks Association
- Utah Public Health Association
- Utah School for the Deaf and Blind
- Utah State Health Professionals Annual Conference
- Utah State Respiratory Therapy Society
- Utah State University
- Utah State Worksite Health Promotion Conference
- Utah Women in Motion
- Utah Worksite Wellness Conference
- Weber County Water Conservancy District
- Weber High School
- Weber State University
- Women’s Recovery Center
- World Senior Games
“I just want you to know that you did save my life.”
“I had been suffering from depression for about 12 years now. I had an anxiety disorder that took me a
I really just wanted to thank you for teaching these things to me. I will never forget what this has done for me. I just want you to know that you did save my life.“
– Jacob N.
A short introduction of Dr. Olpin by Heather McKenzie at a recent speaking engagement in northern Utah.
I know what I do works.
My goal is to give you tools that you can use every day to reduce and minimize the effects of your stress.
I’m committed to helping you heal.
Because people are different, what works for one may not always work for another, but we use enough powerful tools that at least a few and usually several will work to help you effectively turn off stress and feel a lot better.
And the more you use the tools, on a daily basis, the more calm, peaceful, and relaxed you will feel every day.
Books & Publications
A few books
Stress Management for Life
Clearly explaining the “how to” of stress management and prevention, STRESS MANAGEMENT FOR LIFE, 4e emphasizes experiential learning and encourages readers to personalize text information through practical applications and a “
Popular Stress Relief
Unwind! 7 Principles for a Stress-Free Life
Unwind! is about optimizing your body, heart, mind, and soul, recognizing that any and all of these dimensions of your life affect your anxiety level. It helps you get clear about who you are as well as your priorities and goals.
Popular Stress Relief
The World is NOT a Stressful Place
The World is NOT a Stressful Place puts in your hands an effective and easy to learn approach for managing stress. Thousands have learned and internalized the principles found in this book and have learned how to live happier, more peaceful, and productive lives.
Unwind! (Spanish Version)
Respira! Los 7 Principios de la gente altamente efectiva para vivir sin estres
Los siete principios fundamentales para controlar el estrés. Este libro nos lleva de la mano a través de los siete paradigmas que cambiarán nuestro modo de ver las cosas y que nos abrirán la puerta a un mundo sano y sin estrés
I’d love to share more great information with you through one or all of my social media channels.
A Note from Dr. O –
We ALL Have Hard Things…
Watch the video to see what I mean
Fun Facts About Dr. Olpin
When Mike isn’t teaching you’ll probably find him:
- Spending time with his wife Shanyn and his kids – Analise, Erica, Adam, and Ben.
- Running or riding his bike on mountain trails.
- Playing basketball, pickleball, racquetball or any other sport.
- Reading, relaxing, hiking or exploring the beautiful outdoors.