For a Moment
Think About Your company
what we know
Most People Struggle with Stress in 4 Ways.
- They believe there isn’t anything they can do to keep from getting stressed. It’s like stress is a virus or bacteria that they catch, like a cold, and suddenly they’re stressed.
- They don’t know how to turn stress off.
- They have no idea how to prevent stress from happening in the first place. Preventing stress isn’t an option.
- They have symptoms of stress that won’t go away – headaches, sleep problems, frequent illness, pain, burnout, depression, and a long list of health problems that get worse, not better.
as a result
Your employees aren’t as
healthy, productive, or creative
as they could be.
Companies pay higher medical and insurance costs because of stress-related issues.
Stress costs U.S. businesses roughly $300 billion a year due to absenteeism, reduced productivity levels, and employee turnover.
Sixty percent of lost workdays each year can be attributed to stress.
How Much is Stress Costing Your Business?
The Impact of Stress
- 40% of job turnover is due to stress.
- Healthcare expenditures are 50% greater for workers who report elevated levels of stress.
- Job stress is the source of more health complaints than financial or family problems.
- The average cost of absenteeism in a large company is more than $3.6 million per year.
- Depression is the most significant single predictor of absenteeism and work-related performance.
- Depression, a common side effect of job stress in employees, is associated with 10 annual sick days.
- Insurance data shows insurance claims for stress-related industrial accidents cost twice as much as non-stress-related industrial accidents.
How things would be different if…
- Your employees came to work each day feeling refreshed from a good night’s sleep.
- Your employees experienced increasingly better health, rather than increasingly worse health.
- Your employees struggled less with headaches, getting sick so much, irritability, missing work, feeling miserable.
- Health problems like heart disease, hypertension, burnout, depression, and other chronic conditions started going away.
Imagine how things could be different if your employees really knew how to reduce and even prevent their stress.
what you're imaginingcan be your reality
A System that solves the problem of too much stress in the workplace.
What Would Less Stress Mean for Your Business?
Lower healthcare costs
improved employee health and wellbeing
better workplace morale
Meet Dr. Michael Olpin
Hi. I’m Dr. Michael Olpin.
For over 30 years I have helped over 10,000 people bring an end to their problems with stress. I’d like to help your organization or company do the same.
Based on my classes, courses, books, and workshops, I have spent the last six years developing a simple, powerful, and effective stress management system with one simple goal:
Effective Stress Management – For Life.
Two training options
Onsite workshops with Dr. Olpin
Online experiential video training.
Ideal for all styles of learning.
Digital and Audio instruction. learn everything you need to successful get the upper-hand on stress.
Short, powerful videos support instruction and learning.
Listen as you go. Read or listen on your phone or in your car.
Choose the packages
Personalized for Your Employees
Mindfulness-based instruction designed to quickly and simply teach how to reduce and control stress in just a few minutes each day.
Evidence-based guidance that produces new skills and gives employees powerful tools to gain the upper-hand on stress.
Live or online events with Dr. Olpin. Benefit from Dr. Olpin’s 30 years of teaching, research and expertise in stress reduction strategies, peak performance training, and wellness coaching.
Stress & Wellness Coaching
Need some extra help? Get the mentoring you need to jump ahead on your journey to a less-stressed, healthier, more balanced life.
Complete video series, workbooks, audio books, and training courses on specific subjects like mindfulness and meditation. Order what you want when you want it. Each product is 100% digital and is easily accessed on a computer, phone, tablet, or mobile device.
Experience a variety of different relaxation exercises and keep the ones that work for you. Some help you recharge after a stress-filled day. Others increase focus and creativity. And some help you fall asleep faster and sleep deeper than you ever have.
FOR YOUR COMPANY
The most complete collection of evidence-based stress management tools available
On-site or right to their email – designed to quickly and simply teach how to reduce and control stress in just minutes a day.
Daily morning cues
To begin each day more refreshed and balanced.
Designed to support learning; promote real learning by doing
Easily accessible on your phone, tablet or computer
Scientifically proven methods to reduce stress and improve wellbeing.
Fun and interactive
If You Don’t Do Something Different
nothing will change
What You Get With Our Workshops
Your employees will learn how to effectively TURN OFF stress.
They will learn how to PREVENT stress from happening in the future.
They will UNDERSTAND stress, how it affects them personally, and learn methods to combat its negative health effects.
They will REDUCE negative health symptoms of chronic stress.
Less-stressed employees are happier, generally healthier and more productive employees.
Get In Touch
- Stress Relief Center
- Corporate and Community
Copyright © 2020 Olpin Stress Management & Wellness Consulting, LLC. All rights reserved