ARE YOU READY TO LEARN HOW TO GO FROM WHERE YOU ARE NOW TO WHERE YOU WANT TO BE WITH YOUR HEALTH & WELL-BEING?
I’m here for you
My science-based coaching program teaches you how to maintain a thriving life with less stress, fewer symptoms of stress, more energy, and more joy.
Do You Need stress management Coaching?
Stress management and wellness coaching is an individualized approach to your well-being.
I work with you, assist you, and support you as you upgrade your mind, body, and life.
I work with you like any good sports coach, guiding you as you work with the tools and principles that bring profound change.
From beginning to end, I am committed to providing you with an unforgettable experience.
Everything I do is designed to bring control, balance, inner peace, and harmony back into your life.
What can you expect through individualized coaching?
You will be able to
- Describe what stress really is and help you become aware of how stress affects you individually.
- Increase your awareness of the factors that increase your likelihood of experiencing stress.
- Provide a scientific explanation of how stress can either diminish or enhance your health, well-being
- Experience practical, simple, and effective strategies for managing stress, turning stress off, performing under pressure and building resilience.
- Integrate an effective approach to lifelong stress management into your personal and professional life.
What Makes Mike’s Approach Different?
Michael has worked with over 6500 people individually guiding them toward reduced stress and improved health and well-being.
Michael has taught and trained hundreds of students in Stress Management/Wellness Coaching and Health Promotion.
Michael has been through the coaching process himself, as part of his own training. He knows how it feels to be “coached.”
Michael has worked extensively with clients in a face-to-face format as well as online. He’s comfortable working with clients using a variety of technologies.
ARE YOU READY TO work ONe-one-one with a
leading Stress Management expert?
His professional background, as well as his instruction and training others, includes Wellness Coaching, Mindfulness, Meditation, Positive Psychology, Mind/Body Wellness, EFT and Stress Management.
He’s been teaching for over 2 decades, coaching and mentoring for 25 years, and has maintained a meditation practice for even longer. His published books include Stress Management for Life: A research-based experiential approach, The World is NOT a Stressful Place, and Unwind: 7 Principles for a Stress-Free Life.
I Also Give Hands-On Workshops & Talks
If you’d like me to