The World is NOT a Stressful Place
Do you struggle with typical symptoms of stress such as headaches, difficulty sleeping, irritability, fatigue, or muscle pain? Perhaps you experience more serious stress-related problems such as ulcers, high blood pressure, heart disease, depression, frequent illness, fibromyalgia, or any number of other chronic conditions. Chronic stress seems to affect everyone, but it doesn’t have to be that way… for you.
The World is NOT a Stressful Place puts in your hands an effective and easy to learn approach for managing stress. Thousands have learned and internalized the principles and practices found in this book and as a result, have learned how to live happier, more peaceful, and productive lives. In this book you will learn:
- the real reason you experience stress
- the dangerous effects of chronic stress on your health and well-being
- how to manage your stress
- useful ways to prevent stress
- how to increase productivity and experience greater levels of inner peace
- simple things you can do to control unnecessary worrying, guilt, anxiety, and fear
- how to do everything “on your plate” and “enjoy the journey” at the same time
The World is NOT a Stressful Place is a book that will help you feel a lot better! For more than 20 years, Dr. Michael Olpin has been researching, writing, consulting and teaching about stress management, optimum health, and high-level wellness. He has taught stress management and similar courses at several universities and for private companies around the country. He is the co-author of the college textbook titled Stress Management for Life. Michael is currently a Professor of Health Promotion at Weber State University.