Absorb breathtaking views of crimson and gold…
…reflecting from the vast mountains surrounding your relaxing retreat at Zions National Park in southern Utah. It’s an ideal place to unwind and recover from the crazy months we’ve all endured. It is a place that will genuinely enhance and rejuvenate your soul.
The majestic mountains of Zions National Park are the backdrop with plush accommodations and outstanding amenities offered at this southwestern sanctuary.
Your Retreat Includes
- The root cause of stress (and how to navigate it)
- Simple and powerful meditation designed to quiet your mind, relax your body, and calm your soul.
- Complete mindfulness training to help you enjoy the journey
- Stress relief tools you can use for the rest of your life
- How to release your fear and anger
- How you can use play and playfulness to achieve high-level creativity
- Strategies to change your negative thinking and emotions
- Release stored tension in your body and mind – and more importantly, how to unwind
- Practices for letting go, grieving, and healing
- How to begin and sustain a meditation practice, whether you’re just starting or a daily meditator
- Energy systems, EFT, & tapping
- Guided trail hiking – slot canyon hikes – options for all levels of adventurer
- Guided Jeep excursion in Zions National Park
- Paddleboard on the lake
- Zipline adventure
- Stargazing in the crystal clear night sky.
- Sound Therapy – Tibetan bowls, Native American Drums
- Much more!
The retreat is all-inclusive, with beautiful room views and an on-staff chef and dining.
Stress Management Expert
Dr. Michael Olpin
and Optimum Wellbeing Ambassador
for a 3-day mindfulness, meditation, and adventure retreat
Feel Balanced, in Control, Recharged
If you feel like you need to regain balance, ground yourself, feel calm, peaceful, and in control of your inner life despite how crazy the world seems, this retreat is for you.